Tuesday, August 23, 2011

God's Love

A song I've been worshiping to this morning has summed up my feelings today.  Hillsong United's King of All Days.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-pgiUt9eUA  Without God my world does slip away and I'm so glad He gave me another chance.  I've been trying to dive deeper into Him and His love for me.  I'm so glad He longs for me.  He longs for everyone more than anyone can long for Him.  We can lay our burdens at His his feet.  Walk with Him today.  Let His love cover you and all you've done.  I love Jesus so much!  He is so awesome!!  What got me in this thankful mood to start with was just thinking about what He did this weekend.  One thing was He blessed us majorly with our car.  It died. Then we got it to the Toyota dealer for free and it ended up being a recall part that cost a lot of money.  But since it was a recall it was  a free fix! We had it fixed by Monday morning early!!   He takes care of us!! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment