Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's Been Forever!

Hi everyone! Wow! It's been forever since I've posted on here.  I thought I would catch you up on a really important thing that happened this month.  Our 4 year anniversary!!! :)

Jason thought I was going to shove the cake in his face. ;)  I was nice and didn't do it though.
September 6th we were married 4 years!  We had a wonderful week and anniversary dinner.  It's felt like we've been together for years but also like we've only been married just a little while.  I love being married to my best friend! It's the best! :)

I've started exercising again and trying to fix healthy meals for me and Jason.  We've been bad lately though.  Oops.  :)  I like eating healthy but sometimes I want to cook new healthy things and don't know where to go to get some good recipes.

Oh! I must tell you guys about a Teavana tea we just tried last night.  Made me sleep like a baby!
Tranquil Dream Herbal Tea
Oh was it good!  

So, I'm going to attempt to post a few times a week!  Wish me luck! Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment