Monday, October 1, 2012

Busy Day!

Good morning everyone!  I thought I would post a little bit this morning.  Nothing too interesting, but I wanted to keep posting so I don't fall off the wagon again. :)

For breakfast, my favorite cereal ever!!
Great Grains Cereal, Raisins Dates & Pecans.  Mmmmm good!  It's healthy for you and tastes good!  Go ahead, try it.  You'll see. :)

Today will be a busy day!  It's my cleaning day!  I've found the secret to a stress free weak.  Well, stress free concerning the apartment being clean. :)  I bust my but on Monday, deep cleaning everything and then the rest of the week I just maintain and clean up the little messes.  I tried the doing something everyday but that just didn't fly with me.  So after a little bit of quiet time with Jesus I'm going to get to work!

I hope you all are having a great Monday so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment