Thursday, October 11, 2012

Date Night!

Hey all!  I hope you are having a great Thursday so far!  I woke up to a very cold morning.
I thought these temps weren't suppose to start till November?!  :)

Well, the week has been awesome so far.  Found out we were blessed awesomely and only have to pay $25 for our dental work we had done.  $1,500 worth! God is awesome!  :)  Also we've been blessed in other ways for this weekend.  I'll let you in on that in another post later on this weekend. ;)  My nanny is coming to see me in a few weekends! So excited for that!  Oh and tonight is date night! Yes!!!  We may be going to this Indian restaurant we've been wanting to check out.  There is one by the same family a few hours south of us.  We've been to that one but not the one in our part of town.  I'm so excited.  We haven't had indian food in a long time.  It always reminds me of our good friends the Lynch's.  They introduced us the this amazing food.  We love and miss them so much!  Did I tell you though!? We get to see them this weekend! Woohoo! I better not say too much.  I won't have anything to post about later on. ;)  Well, I hope you guys enjoy this beautiful day!  It should be warmed up by noon.  Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment