Thursday, October 4, 2012

Running Slow

Good morning!  Late morning. :)  I have no motivation today. I feel blah!  I'm sure everyone has those days huh?  Well, first off this morning I have to tell you about an awesome thing my friend made the other day!  We called them Homemade Oat Bars! :)



Don't they look so yummy!?  I have to give her props.  This was her first time at trying to make them.  I think she nailed it!  They tasted so great!  Here is the recipe if you guys want to try it. :)

Homemade Oat Bars

1/2 Cup Oats
1/2 Cup Rice Krispies
1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
1/4 Cup Almonds (run through processor)
1/4 Cup Walnuts (run through processor)
2 Tbsp Honey
1/4 Cup Craisins (or any kind of dried fruit)
2 Tbsp Milk (or milk substitute or water)
You can add granola too if you would like.

Mix it all up. Press in a baking pan with wax paper and set in fridge for about an hour.  Voila! So easy! :)

On to the other things.  I'm really running slow this morning.  As I mentioned above I have no motivation.  I've been like this since Tuesday.  I'm thinking it was the weather.  Tuesday was chilly and misty outside.  I really need to tackle the kitchen and get the apartment vacuumed.  Oh and exercise.  ;) I've been slacking on exercising really bad.  This week has been busy.  Still have stuff to do tonight and Saturday and then Sunday is church.  So Friday is our only free day that we will have.  It's starting a busy time in our lives!  Only this month though.  Hope everyone has a great day today!  It's beautiful outside here!  Enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment