Saturday, July 14, 2012

Back On Track

Good morning!  It looks like we just may get some rain today.  I hope so!  It's very dry out!  So usually I only splurge food wise on date nights.  Well, yesterday I kind of splurged again.  :(  I ate the rest of my homemade banana blueberry bread and me and the hubby had some homemade brownie sundaes also.  Oh my goodness, such a sugar rush!  I just couldn't get full yesterday!  We took Dolce for a walk but that's about all the exercise we got yesterday.  So today I'm getting back on track.  I started off with a healthy bowl of cereal (Great Grains).  I love that cereal!  Next I'm heading into the spare bedroom to clean up so I can use the treadmill.  :)  We have a healthy new recipe to try out for dinner also tonight! Oh, and I can't forget to mention the best health tip of all, prayer.  Going to spend some alone time with God this morning too.  I can't make it through the day very well without Him!  Well, I hope everyone has a great day!  Get some exercise in today, it will make you feel good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment