Friday, July 6, 2012

New Recipe Success

Good evening everyone!  Hope you all are having a great Friday!  Jason and I decided to try a new recipe today from Rachael Ray's Everyday Magazine.  I must say it was great!  Didn't taste like I thought it was going too.  I thought it was so good I would share it with you guys!

Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomatoes

4 Large Tomatoes
1/4 Cup Miracle Whip or Mayo (go light if you want a lighter version)
2 Cups Finely Chopped Rotisserie Chicken
1 Cup Fresh Corn Kernels (shaved right off the cob after grilling or boiling)
1/2 Cup Snipped Chives
Salt & Pepper To Taste

Core tomatoes.  Scoop flesh into strainer set over bowl to catch juice.  Mix together 1/4 cup of the tomato juice, the mayo, chicken, corn and chives; season.  Spoon into tomato shells.  All done!!

It's really easy!  Hope you enjoy!

Today's been a super relaxing day!  Feels like Saturday to us!  So tomorrow will be extra great.  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment