Thursday, July 5, 2012

Vacation Recap

Hi everyone!  Well, we are back from vacationing in Oklahoma.  It doesn't seem like it's been 10 days already.  I'm glad to be home.  We went to Oklahoma so Jason could be in a friends wedding but we decided to turn it into a vacation.  :)  The wedding was beautiful! So happy for the new couple! We were able to see some family while we were there.

That's my dad and step mom :)

We saw Jason's parents and grandparents and my grandparents too but we didn't get any pics of them.  
Sorry for the fuzziness on the one.  Still learning how to take pics in certain lighting.  Anyways, so we got to see some good friends too.  There were some we didn't get to see.  :(  But that's ok.  Next time!
Here are some shots of my friends we got to see.

The first part of the week was mainly about relaxing and eating some good food!!  We were able to hit all the places we love but aren't up in Indiana.  Charlie's Chicken, Braum's and Mazzios!  Love those places!  We tried a Sushi place too in Fort Smith.  It was good for where it was at.  :)  We've been spoiled in Indy.  Here are some pics of the good southern food we partook in!


Look at that goodness!!  My body feels so crazy now!  Time for us to go back to healthy eating!  
Oh we were able to visit the spot Jason and I got engaged at! :) Take a look!
Here is my hubby in his groomsmen suite! 
Well, I think that's it!  I'll leave you with some random pics from the vacay.  Enjoy!




Oh yeah we went to a museum!! How could I forget that?!  It was very neat.  We enjoyed it.  The last pic is of my favorite piece of art there!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment