Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Help a sista out!

Hi everyone! Ok so I have to advertise this little thing called bodymedia fit armband!  It's awesome! I've been using it for 4 months now and I love it!  It tracks your calories even when sitting, tracks your sleep progress.  When you eat you just enter it in and it lets you know your calorie intake.  It tells you how much to eat and burn so you can lose weight or just maintain.  They now have a rewards referral program!! Woohoo!!! So you know what that means??  You guys can get 15% off and 3 months free subscription by using my link!  And I get 3 more months free! Yay!  Always nice not having to pay for something if you don't have too. :)  So to help a sista out and yourself click on the link and sign up! :)  Really this thing has brought me so much insight into how my body burns calories and why my weight wouldn't budge.  It makes it so much easier!

http://bodymedia.extole.com/a/clk/3SDwvn

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment